Friday, December 5, 2008

Strictly Come Dance finals - WHAT A NIGHT!


Now I am not much of a reality show fan, so when it comes to a dance show, I would never have thought I would get addicted. Strictly Come Dance, what a grande finale last night. OMG!

My collegue got my hooked on the show a few weeks back, and then of course there was also my girl Anele in the show. After having a two friends who had previously won the competition, Zuraida and Jabba, I thought what the hell and gave it a watch.

I was sad when Anele was voted off last week, and unfortunately was already too caught up in the excitement not to watch the finale last night. And what a show it was.


Sadly after the ever beautiful Cindy Nell & Jonathan Broadway were voted out, it was obviuos who the winner was. Come to think of it, it was pretty clear from the beginning.

Rob van Vuuren together with dance partner Mary Martin were crowned King and Queen of the Ballroom dance floor, during one of the most emotional episode I had ever seen.

Strictly Come Dancing winner Rob Van Vuuren was outstanding in his performace, and a clear favourite for both the judges and viewing public from the very beginning.

The scores for the top two couples were as follows:

Rob van Vuuren & Mary Martin
1st Dance: 40
2nd Dance: 39
3rdDance: 40
Total: 119/120


Tessa van Duuren & Grant Esterhuizen
1st Dance: 39,
2nd Dance: 36
3rd Dance: 37
Total: 112/120

Tessa gave an excellent performance with her partner and deserved to be in the finals.
Thanks guys for all the entertainment....

No comments: